How do we receive your Information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services teams via email, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request.
- when you visit us for a beauty service.
Using your Information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- in relation to existing or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
Informing you about our products and services
We may use your information to contact you about our new promotions, services or products which may be of interest to yo.
We, may contact you by phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by emailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Opt Out Marketing"
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
Providing Information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
By submitting the promotion form I agree for any information provided by me will be used for the purpose of assisting to carry out services or products provided to me. QX Beauty Wellness may contact me through the email address indicated in this form to ensure services and products provided to me efficiently. QX Beauty Wellness may also send me updates of their new promotions and events.